|Remove||Product||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Panda Models offer flexible payment plans on many of our products to suit our customers individual circumstances. Ts & Cs Apply. Example shown above is for a £40 order spread over 10 weeks.
No Early Payment fees
Payment plans at a glance
1. Choose your items and use the form opposite, email, phone or pop in store with details and choose a payment term to suit you (monthly/weekly) etc.
2. We will email/post you a schedule of payments. Along with an invoice when the next payment becomes due.
3 . Pay your way! - Payment plans can be paid in many different ways. Cash in store, card online, phone, reoccurring payment, bank transfer, cheque and PayPal. We can attempt to accommodate other methods on request
4. Receive your items! Once full payment is made we will dispatch your items in the usual way.
Payment plans are available on items not yet loaded onto our website and pre-owned items.
Panda Models - Payment PlanTerms & Conditions
- Payment plans are offered at the sole discretion of Panda Models and its representatives and acceptance may be withdrawn at anytime with no reason needing to be given.
- This agreement is between Panda Models and the individual named on the relevant schedule.
- All payment dates are set out in the relevant schedule of payments, payments may be made by any of the current methods accepted by Panda Models at the time of payment (unless other specific arrangements are noted on the schedule).
- Payments can be split into two or more payments at weekly or monthly intervals over a period of up to four months, this may be extended for pre-orders or exceptional cases. Invoices will be sent on these dates detailing payment due.
- Payment plans are not restricted to single items but we may restrict the number at our sole discretion. Items may be added to payment plans at anytime but this will adjust the 10% deposit accordingly.
- Payment Plans are not transferable and payment can only be made by the named individual who is responsible for making payments to Panda Models.
- 10% of the total value of the order will be considered a non-refundable deposit, this will apply even when the first payment does not equal 10% of the value. In the event of customer cancellation this will not be returned.
- In the event the Schedule is not or cannot be signed by the customer for any reason at the point of receipt of 10% of the value of your order Panda Models will consider that you have accepted our terms and agree to be bound by them.
- Only when a final payment and all monies are received will a contract to supply be offered, no items will be released before this. Items will then be subject to our then current terms and conditions of sale.
- Should any part of this agreement be unenforceable it will be severed and all other portions will remain valid and carry forward on their own.
- Failure to pay in a timely manner as invoices fall due may result in the forfeit of any items ordered and monies paid being returned less any deposit without any further communication.
- Should an item increase in price between the customer ordering and completion of payment an option to cancel will be made available with no forfeit of deposit. If any item is reduced in the same period the final invoice will be adjusted.
- Panda Models standard delivery charges apply to all Payment Plan items, if items become available separately items may be dispatched subject to additional delivery charges as relevant.