|Remove||Product||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Hermes return portal
You can use the Hermes returns portal (https://www.hermesparcelreturn.co.uk) to send your order back to us easily. See the instructions below:
- Click 'search with an email address', and enter your email address and postcode (from where your order was delivered).
- Select the order you want to return
- Follow the instructions on screen and select your preferred return method
- Print the label (sorry, we can't do this for you.)
- Make sure the returns form is securely attached to the outside of your parcel
- Take the box to your local Parcel Shop, and make sure you get a proof of postage
- Parcels must meet the weight and size requirements noted on the Returns Portal
Your return will be processed as outlined below. Please note, we don’t have any liability until your products arrive with us.
We offer a 6 month guarantee on all our products (including pre-owned items) as standard. Most manufacturers offer a further 6 months on items bought new from us. However, if an item is suspected to have a fault after this time you can still contact us for help and advice, we'll do our best to resolve the issue for you, we also operate a Servicing and Repairs Department for items not purchased from us or out of warranty. If a new item is replaced by Panda Models between 9 - 12 months after purchase, a new warranty of 6 months will be issued on the replacement item.
Please do not try to remedy any faults yourself this will most likely invalidate any warranty or guarantee.
For us to be able to process returns quickly and effectively, please enclose a covering letter detailing the following:
· The suspected fault with the item, or a brief description of symptoms
· The original invoice/receipt number
· Your contact details including telephone numbers (works, mobile etc)
· Details of any correspondence (name of person spoken to, copy of letter, printout of email)
The cost of return postage (at cost stated on the parcel) will be reimbursed in the instance of faulty or incorrect items, if requested in the covering letter, and returned by the appropriate option of:
· Royal Mail Second Class with "Proof of Postage" for parcels below 1Kg
· Royal Mail "Standard Parcel" for parcels weighing more than 1Kg
"Proof of postage" certificates are available free-of-charge from post offices, and avoid the need to use services like "Signed for" or "Special Delivery". They ensure that, in the event of a missing parcel, you can prove it was posted to us.
· Please return the items to us using the most economic method, in most cases this will be by Standard Airmail.
Faulty, Damaged or incorrect items:
If you receive a faulty, damaged or incorrect item from us, we would appreciate a notice from you within five days of receiving the item. The item(s) should be returned to us in the condition they were received, preferably in the original parcel/wrapping within 30 days. If it is not possible to return the item(s) in the original parcel/packaging they should be suitably packaged to prevent further damage whilst in transit.
Missing or damaged components:
If a specific component part is damaged or missing, we will often only require the damaged item to be returned to us (rather than the entire set). Please speak to a member of our staff to confirm what we require, to remedy a problem.
Any unwanted items will be refunded if returned within 30 days, in its original, unopened packaging (including wrappings). If you have paid by PayPal purchases are valid for their 'Free returns on PayPal' service. Link - https://www.paypal.com/uk/weba...
Our procedure, once items have been returned to us:
Items will be tested as soon as is possible and dealt with appropriately. Any goods that are tested and found to be in good working order will not be eligible for replacement and will be returned. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for an item to be returned to the manufacturer. Should these circumstances arise, we will notify you. All faulty items must be returned to us, before we can start the process of replacing them.
Items that have been fitted with a DCC decoder using our DCC fitting service:
If you suspect a locomotive or decoder has become faulty that has been fitted with a decoder by the Panda Models DCC fitting service, follow the returns procedure as outlined above.
Do not attempt to remove the decoder from the locomotive. Return the locomotive to the address below with the decoder still fitted for our inspection. Any items experiencing a fault that seems to have arisen from any modification not made by Panda Models will not be accepted for return; this includes removing and/or replacing a DCC decoder.
Please address returns to: